21 December, 2014

I don’t wish to restrict myself to be the quintessential Bollywood heroine: Rakhi Sawant

Basking on the glory of her successful stint in various films Rakhi Sawant gears up for her much liked portrayal of negative shades in soon-to-be-releasing film “Mumbai Can Dance Saalaa”


Rakhi Sawant has cemented her position in the industry is seen reveling her negative shades in “Mumbai Can Dance Saalaa”, a movie that shall mark the revival of dance bars and depict the story of Crorepati dance bar.


Broadening her horizon and exhibiting her acting skills in her next “Mumbai Can Dance Saalaa”, Rakhi proclaims, “As an actor I don’t wish to restrict myself to be the quintessential Bollywood heroine and get type casted. The character I am playing in the film is very strong and meaningful which has negative shades. I have never attempted that genre before, it’s the 1st time I am challenging my credentials and playing a role which is very rarely attempted by the heroines. However I feel fortunate that such a role has come my way so without giving it any second thought I gave it a nod. Now I am just waiting for the response from the audience and the industry”.

No comments: