13 March, 2015

Ritesh Batra moderates an interactive session with Radhika Apte and Sharat Kataria

Mumbai, March 13, 2015: 

Ritesh Batra's Poetic License, in its initiative to revive Irani Cafe's in Mumbai, held an interactive chat session with Sharat Katariya (the director of Dum Laga Ke Haisha) and Radhika Apte ( (the actress of Badlapur and Hunterrr)at theiconic Irani cafe, Kyani's & Co on March 13th. 

Radhika Apte, Sharat Kataria and Ritesh Batra


Sharat and Radhika talked about their own process of directing and acting, respectively. Sharat spoke about working with actors and Radhika about getting in the skin of a character. Ritesh Batra moderated the session about the process of working on a film.
The one hour long session was held from 10-11 am at the Irani cafe and was attended by film enthusisats and aspiring filmmakers.

When an aspiring actor asked Radhika about auditioning she said, "I wouldn't have got Badlapur if I had to audition. I am terrible in auditions". Sharat also expressed a similar opinion about being tested for his writing skills, "If someone asks me to give sample of my wiring to test my skills, I just cant write."

No comments: