23 March, 2016

Taapsee travels by Delhi Metro

Taapsee travels by Delhi Metro


Taapsee Pannu who recently left town for Delhi to shoot her upcoming film with Mr Bachchan, travelled via the local metro while in the city. Terming the mode of transport as faster, the actress chose to travel in the metro on hearing about traffic on her desired route to the shoot. Also her shoot venue was almost 2 hours away from her home.

Taapsee who has a history with metros as she resided in Delhi is familiar with the mode of transport to avoid any delays. On gaining the impromptu opportunity of reliving his Delhi days, the actress insisted on using the convenient mode of transport. Where many actors are known for their starry tantrums she just didn't let anything stop her from getting a feel from her past days.

When contacted Taapsee, she said “ There was too much traffic and used to take me 2 hours every day to reach my destination. So I decided to take the metro since I was directly reaching the station without changing the metro. It was pretty cool and me being a Delhi girl, I am proud to be so well connected”

For more Bollywood news and pics : http://www.filmytown.com/

No comments: